About Me, First Thoughts, and Expectations

My name is Mike Wheeler and I am a Junior at here at UT majoring in digital arts. I used to be an Advertising and Public Relations major, but I changed it because I love producing art, especially digitally, and I realized my original major would not have taken me where I wanted to go. I'm from a small suburb north of Chicago and am a total midwest guy. I am very outgoing and energetic and I love making new connections with the people around me. I just moved into my first house down here in Tampa and have really begun establishing myself in this beautiful city.

I work at an all organic juice bar down here in Tampa and also work as the Student Coordinator of Fraternity and Sorority Life here at UT. All my life I have been working pretty much, so I always know how to stay busy. My lifestyle is very sporadic and I am kind of all over the place. I am constantly on the move and I don't like not having anything to do, which is a good reason why I am so excited for this class.

This semester is the first semester that I am taking a lot of classes for my major. I am taking other classes like Digital Imaging, Application Development, and The History of Graphic Design, so I know that my course load will be a lot this semester. I expect that this class won't be my easiest class, but I am definitely ready for a challenge. I expect this class to be really fun and exciting because I am really interested in learning about this subject. I also expect to learn more about myself as an artist and how far I can push myself with all of the projects we will be doing this semester!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Final Deconstruction Video

Grid Project!!

Reaction to Pjotr Sapegin's "Madama Butterfly"